This facilitated online learning programme is for anybody who wants to learn how to apply Lean and Six Sigma to their process improvement projects. It is designed to support both Green Belt and Black Belt certification.
Included: Access to the training platform, ten courses including training videos, material, tools, and templates.
Excluded: CSSC certification fees.
Duration: This programme runs over a 7-month period and learners are expected to attend 9 of the 10 courses to complete the Green Belt programme requirements and all 10 to complete the Black Belt programme requirements. Learners are required to spend on average between 3 to 5 hours per week in training. We have allowed for a one-week gap between each course to allow for some flexibility in the overall programme timing.
The Lean Six Sigma programme includes the following courses:
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma (1 week)
- Project Selection and Scoping (2 weeks)
- Stakeholder Engagement (2 weeks)
- Lean Kaizen Events (3 weeks)
- Measure: Process Mapping, C&E Analysis (1 week)
- Measure: Basic Stats, MSA, SPC, Capability Analysis (2 weeks)
- Analyse: Graphical and Statistical Analysis (2 weeks)
- Improve: Solution Development (1 week)
- Control: Control Charts, SPC (1 week)
- Advanced Statistics: Design of Experiments (1 week) *
*This course is optional and for those learners who are interested in obtaining their Black Belt Certification.
Certification: Lacuna Online Learning is a registered Lean and Six Sigma training provider with the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC). They are a professional association devoted to maintaining minimum standards for both Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma Certification. Learners interested in certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt will be required to register online and complete the CSSC examination.